Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Speak his language!

To speak in someone's language - having their loyalty.

Acts of service

John Chapman, The Five Languages of Love

Daily

Inspire, encourage

We make a choice.  I choose to be faithful, be filled with faith in Him and God working in our relationship.

How do you respond to him?

Figure things out -- take time to think it out

Culture of life  -- it happens because you say "yes" to those things

I am building something of value!

You do not give up!  Do not give up.

Your faith -- it is enough.

A chance to grow in a new direction.

Understand things in a deeper way.

touch his life

capture

land into their lives  -- consistently

emotional

I want that!

You are there for me!

You give me what I need :)

Things then grow exponentially

Trust

Joy

Smiles

the pace of growth

Great things take time to grow

I help by waiting, guiding, suggesting, being good and prudent--wise!

No comments:

Post a Comment