Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Don't get lost... in the negative!

I will not expect the doubts to go away.

I just learn how to face them, acknowledge them, work past them. Housework overwhelms me, leaving me wondering when I will read, write, connect with friends.




The work doesn't go away, but when I face it, I grow--and then I can give to others, especially those nearest to me.  I want to give them God's love not my frustration.

Pick up on what you are always talking about already.  Then branch out and help others with that :)

Research and put down what you learn.  Or say it with a photo...

Integrate things or close the door and move on. Have an impact!



Use your energy well by living right where you are -- not thinking in the past or into the future, even if that means clearing a counter for a clean home or baking a pie for a surprise dessert or saying a prayer to get closer to God and others.

Complex ideas -- simple steps -- take action -- make it happen -- that is the creator part in us that we share with God by being in His Image.

Be gutsy.  Be proactive.  You are the one that can make that particular thing happen!  God is always showing us the way we are to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment