Friday, May 6, 2016

The Holy Name of Jesus -- getting things "more together!" Part 1 of 2 in Name of Jesus Series

The Holy Name of Jesus

I know that one always hears that teens like to form their own identity and even choose a nickname, choose and form who they are.  

I thank you for helping me understand you, bit by bit, talking to me. Thank you for reaching out via the Breathe Prayers and by reading this blog :)  This is partly for you and partly for me to meditate on greatnesses that I have a hard time valuing enough.

Thank God we are called by the Church to dwell on Truths via the Liturgial Cycle, year after year, deeper and deeper.  Pentecost is coming up and Ascension Thursday was just yesterday.   What meaning is in the Name of Jesus?

There is great love expressed in His Name!
He does it through His Son...

It means "God Saves."  Even saying His Name shows us why He lived!

No comments:

Post a Comment