Tuesday, April 12, 2016

You'll gobble it all up!

I've always been amazed at how quickly you go through books!

Image result for speed image

I would say it is the ratio of how-long-it-takes-to-write to how-long-it-takes-to-read that boggles my mind, as well!


Image result for speed image

It reminds me of how we would eat the bunuelos that my mother made faster than she could make them--

that is, by the time she finished making them and was ready to eat one herself (after stacking them for us for 45 minutes), there were not any left!
Image result for empty plate image






How does this apply to us? Well, you all make the fun food, and you share it, so we don't have that problem. 

Image result for image of pancakes

But what about you reading my posts before I even get a chance to enjoy a comment about what you thought about what I wrote?  You'll be on searching for the next post to gobble up!

I can't keep up with that voraciousnesss!  I need to write to you for a year, and then you can have an afternoon of reading :)




That said, I will write to you at the speed of life.  It is now time to get ready for the Board meeting, so I'll see you later!  You are in my thoughts and prayers (go, get something to eat!).

Love,
your Mother

1 comment: