Monday, April 11, 2016

I love WRITING! Kate Post #2


My dear,

I admire the gift that comes from you in creating as you do, pen to pad, pencil to paper.  You use colored sharpies, crayons, color pencils, markers, watercolors.  You learn from videos, books, and daily practice!


I could write from many examples how your many forms of self expression have helped me grow!  The growth for me is in believing in you and therefore in myself, as well!

Your artwork shows me how, bit by bit with consistency, you learn what works and doesn't.  You enjoy the process!
----

I want to enjoy the process of writing!

(1) I can enjoy writing again because I have an audience!
(2) Post by post, I can enjoy writing because it leads me to myself, leads me to show you my strengths and weaknesses so you can draw closer to me as you become an adult! I have always wanted to know the nitty gritty about my mother.
(3) I can enjoy writing because I can grow in my craft of words daily as I do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment