Monday, April 11, 2016

I'm proud of you! -- Kate Post #4

Many thanks, Kate, 

for those time when you take a comment of mine (after you ask for an opinion and run with it), implementing it to make the art stand out all the more!  

Bravo as you stick to what you are doing--I'm here to say I am proud of you!


In the end, I long to push past the self doubt and live in the freedom that  I have birthed something unique and others benefit and are better for it! 

Thanks for showing me that.  You paved the way for me with your perseverance in drawing.  For instance,I have seen the support that comes after you launch yourself--it encourages support!

Thanks for bringing me "to life" with your life, with your talent, with your time and love.



Know you change me as I stop hiding myself and look up and smile!  There is work to be done!  And it is good!

Your loving mother,
Veronica

P.S. Con El, todo se puede! 

P.P.S.  Draw away, muchacha!

No comments:

Post a Comment